Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday, Monday

I went to Target after work today and walked out with some cute stuff! First up, this dress.



I have been wanting to add some navy blue into my wardrobe, and this is pretty cute! I still want to add more navy, but there doesn't seem to be too much out there right now. Next up, Target had some flats on sale for $10, and I picked up these.



I also picked up 3 basic tank tops, b/c Target has these awesome long tank tops! I seem to have trouble with tank tops shrinking up and then being too short. These are perfect for going under stuff, and they don't shrink in length at all!

For the house, I got a cute Easter wreath, or I guess mini wreath is more accurate. Its just a 6 inch round wreath with glittery, pastel, Easter eggs glued to it. I could have made one myself, but I'm just not feeling it, so I decided to shell out for the premade one. It matches some loose decorative eggs I have that are currently residing in my coffee table platter thingy. I don't go all out to decorate for Easter, so that will be it! Nice and simple. I'm feeling a little silly today, so I'll leave you with a quote from the king of silly.

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.” - Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment