Saturday, March 13, 2010

A woo and a hoo

Just had a super fun afternoon! Sonnie and Phil ( my soon to be in laws) called and asked if we wanted to go play mini golf! There is a kinda new indoor mini golf place here in town. Lots of fun! Then we went and had pizza. Thanks Sonnie and Phil! Per the above pizza, we are not having the fish tonight. I'm gonna try it for lunch tomorrow though. And I think I'm going to make oatmeal scotchies! We'll see. Up for tonight is lots of laundry. Woop woop!

Got a couple of awesome deals at Walmart today (I know, they're cheap anyway, but these really were good deals!). I got a pair of blue faux velvet mary jane flats for $5 and a pair of gladiator sandals for $1. $1!!! Clearance sales are like a sweet wine to me. Once I have a computer that loads pictures, you all are in for a huge picture post of all the things I haven't been able to post. Sigh. Someday.

I leave you with a preview of my evening:




{all image via we heart it}

Edit: Instead of watching The Lord of the Rings, we watched Aladdin. Josh was a bit scared of the monsters in the Lord, so we switched movies. I had forgotten how awesome Aladdin is! Pip pip and good day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment