Saturday, March 6, 2010

Anticipation on a Saturday

I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland today!!!! There is not a word to describe how excited I am about this!!!!!!! AAEEEIIIEEEYYYY!! That's as close as I can come! First, we have Josh's game and depending on how late that goes will depend on if we attend the 2pm or the 4:30pm movie. The anticipation is killing me!

{image from yahoo images}
Anywho, Just finished my stretch's while watching Friends (The One Where Everybody Find Out, in case you wanted to know). I am trying to at least stretch everyday b/c I am sadly very unflexible. I can't believe how disgustingly out of shape i am. Blech. But I am on the right track to get healthier! I have been doing the treadmill and just a little bit of weights and resistance with my pilate's band. I also have several workout dvd's that I think I will start working into my routine for variety. I have one the Carmen Electra Aerobic Striptease: In the Bedroom dvd. I really like it! It is a good workout and makes me feel sexy at the same time. Carmen isn't the best host, but she gets the job done. I want to get the rest of her dvd's.
I really hope that I get to eat my soon to be father in laws ribs today. Yum! I don't even eat meat when its on a bone, but these ribs are the one exception. Yum. Just...Yum.
The sun is out, it's supposed to get up to 50 degrees, it's gonna be a good day! Welcome Spring!!!!!

{image from we heart it}

No comments:

Post a Comment