Monday, March 29, 2010

Body favorites

I am feeling a bit under the weather tonight (allergies, sinuses, and pms make a nasty combo). I thought I'd just give a quick blog about my favorite body products.

I have really dry skin, so I have to use body lotion every day. My favorites are Victoria's Secret Love Spell and Sweet Daydream. I also love Bath and Body Works White Tea and Ginger and Midnight Pomegranate.






My favorite shampoo is Victoria's Secret So Sexy. I smells delicious! I only use it once a week on the weekends.


My favorite deodorant is Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid. I have been using it for years and I love it! It has a very subtle clean sent and works like a charm!


When I'm not using the body washes that correspond with my scented body lotion, I always use Dove Body Wash. I love the smell and I feel so refreshed after I use it!


That's all I use on a regular basis on my body! Most of these products have been in my rotation for years and I haven't felt the need to change. Now, I'm going to take my weary bones to bed and settle in with some Gilligan's Island and my kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment