Tuesday, March 23, 2010

now i know my abc's

I saw this over at http://dailylovesandlaughs.blogspot.com/ and thought it looked fun. Here goes!

A. AGE: 27

B. BED SIZE: Queen. Its not too big to cuddle, but not to small to have our own sleep space. It’s just right (hello goldilocks).

C. CHORE YOU HATE: vacuuming ..blech. Luckily Jon doesn’t mind this one so he usually does it! Yea!

D. DOG'S NAME: no dog  but if I get one, I’ll name him Rufus! I do have 2 cats, jersey and Topeka. They came with those names when I adopted them. I usually call them joojoobean and peaky. hehe

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: bob and tom. I listen to them on my way to work and I just can’t wake up without it.

F. FAVORITE COLOR: pink/red/black

G. GOLD OR SILVER: silver

H. HEIGHT: 5'6"

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: the piano and the flute (please no American pie comments, they get old!)

J. JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative

K. KIDS: Josh, my soon to be son (step if you want to get technical but since I love him like my own, I leave it out)

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: during the week, I live with my sister in the city. On the weekends I go home and live with my fiancé Jon and sometimes his son Josh.

M. MOM'S NAME: Susan

N. NICKNAME: Sarahnae, but nobody really calls me that anymore

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: when I was 2 after a car accident. And I guess once in the emergency room when I had a gallbladder attack.

P. PET PEEVE: getting cut off in traffic.

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: too many to choose from

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: righty

S. SIBLINGS: 4 sisters ranging in age from 40 to 25.

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: during the week, 7am…ugh. I hate mornings. On the weekend, whenever we feel like it!

U. UNDERWEAR: briefs…I’m boring ;)

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: lima beans

W. WAYS REASONS YOU ARE LATE: no. I am super punctual, so unless someone else is holding me up, I will not be late. I leave extra earlier just to make sure I’m never late!

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: I suppose on my leg, though I don’t remember.

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: all kinds! I love to cook and bake. Though this weekend I’m making my family’s recipe for stroganoff. Yum!

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: giraffes! I got to feed a baby giraffe once and I have loved them ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment