Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I have seen this all over the blog universe, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Here are some things I am thankful for today:
3 day weekends
seeing my honey
seeing little man
family visits
Easter egg coloring
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
little boys building cardboard forts
super sale Yankee Candles

On another note, I popped into my Hallmark to get a card for my nephews birthday and saw that they had some Yankee Candles 75% off! I checked it out, and lo and behold, they had Farmhouse Apple! Jon and I love this scent, but they discontinued it a while ago. My Hallmark had quite a few of them and they were on sale! Score! I ended up getting 3 large candles and one medium candle for $25, which is usually the price on one large candle! I was so excited! I love finding a good sale! Now, I am going to spend some quality time with Jon and Josh. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment