Friday, March 12, 2010

Sarahology

Sarahology
(borrowed this from Kelly at http://kellyandgregmansfield.blogspot.com/ who borrowed it from somebody else!)

FOODOLOGY:
What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch, of course. Closely followed by ranch mixed with bbq sauce. Yum!

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Chili’s
What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
I don’t have a specific favorite, but I have favorite foods at specific places. For instance, the best chicken nuggets are at wendy’s. the best fries and fountain pops are at mcdonald’s.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
mushrooms, oh sweet lord I love my mushrooms

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
depends on the mood. Typically I like sausage, mushroom, green peppers, and onion, but I love all pizza really.

BIOLOGY:
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
my gallbladder!

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
hmm…moving boxes is suppose

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Not that I know of!

Have you ever fainted?
No indeed.

BULLCRAPOLOGY:
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
I’m a planner, but I don’t want to plan for that! NO!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I like my name now, but when I was little, I wanted to be a Stephanie b/c of Full House.

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Geez I don’t know! They are in storage at the moment, but I would guess around 15.

Last person you talked to?
Jessica at work!

FAVORITOLOGY:

Season?
Fall

Holiday?
Christmas and Halloween are an even tie!

Day of the week?
Saturday, my day of freedom!

Month?
October! There is so much fun to be had in October!

Color?
No way I could pick one, but I always love pink and red and black. At the moment I am also loving grey, aqua, and cream!

Drink?
Captain & Diet COKE (no pepsi for this lady!).

Alcoholic?
No, not me!

CURRENTOLOGY:

Missing someone?
Jon, but I get to see him tonight! Woot!

What are you listening to?
The people around me talking and typing and phones ringing.

What are you watching?
My computer?

Worrying about?
Traffic on the way home. Blech.

What's the last movie you saw?
Alice in Wonderland, baby!

Do you smile often?
I think so

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Ooooh, I’ve always wanted to have green eyes for a while.

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
A nice camera, new clothes, new kitchen, etc. What will I get? Maybe some flowers. Saving money stinks 

Can you do a chin-up?
Not ever.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Both!

Have you been in a car wreck?
Yep. Once when I was 2, and once one week after I got my license. That was only a fender bender though. When I was 2, my mom totaled the car. I got a broken leg.

Have you caused a car wreck?
The fender bender mentioned above.

Last time you cried?
Last night. I cry all the time, I’m such a goober for sappy tv and movies.

Plans tonight?
Going home and then to Josh’s game.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yep. But I bounced back ;)

Name three things you bought yesterday?
Gas, an iced tea, a fish sandwich. Exciting huh?

Have you met someone who changed your life?
Most definitely Jon. So I’m marrying him 

How did you bring in the New Year?
Jon and I hung out at our place with Dustin and Amber and had really bad champagne. Great fun!

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Oh yes! I would go see really cool things in history! And I would tell my 12 year old self to exercise more!

What songs do you sing in the shower?
All different kinds!

Have you held hands with someone today?
Not yet ;)

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Jon and myself!

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Newer. I seem to have trouble making and keeping friends, so I only have 1 friend from back in the day. Most of them are newer, but they understand me on a whole other level, lol!

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Ew no!

Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
I have to be in the mood for peanut butter, so it has been long enough that I don’t remember.

What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night?
Sleeping!

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Gah! I am not a morning person.

No comments:

Post a Comment