Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our Engagement Story

My name is Sarah and I am addicted to blogging. No joke. I luuuurv blogging. I love to write in my blog and I love to read other people's blogs. I can't even start my day until I read my blogs, lest I miss even one post! And I have to post in my blog every day. EVERY DAY. I just don't feel right unless I've blogged.

Yesterday, I watched the Friend's episodewhere Chandler and Monica get engaged. (happy tear) Seriously, does anyone not cry at the end of that episode? Sigh. I miss that show. Anyway, I though I'd share my engagement story. A note before the story, I kinda ruined this or Jon, b/c I had been pestering him all weekend about proposing to me and how sad I was that he hadn't yet. I know I know I am a horrible person! But I had been waiting since February people! Ok, I know that is no excuse. Anywho, it was the 4th of July and we were getting ready to head over to our friends house to hang out. As we were walking out the door, Jon says, "Hey wait a minute I have to ask you something." I turn around and there he stands with the ring. Then he says, will you marry me, I say yes, and we smooch a whole lot. It was perfect and very us. We didn't even tell our friends once we did get to their house. We're low key people, you see. I just enjoyed the moment and now I stare at my ring when it sparkles. (giggle) I love you Jon! Thank you for wanting to marry me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment