Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Top Two Tuesday

Ok so I saw this, I don’t remember where, but I had it on my list of blog to do’s. So without further ado, my top two this Tuesday are
1. I get to see Jon tonight!!
2. I remembered TGIF

OK, does anyone else remember TGIF? I loved that block every Friday night! Full House, Boy Meets World, Perfect Strangers, Family Matters, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Step by Step! I loved them all! I miss the 90’s sometimes. That decade had rockin’ tv! I so need to get all these shows on DVD!!!! I don’t watch that much tv anymore b/c all it seems to be is reality shows that I don’t care for. I tend to watch boxed sets of my favorites, so it’s really a need to get and not a want to get right? Right?!??! Would it be tacky to register for some of these? Hm….

No comments:

Post a Comment