Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hot and Humid, say what?!

Ah Sunday. Wish the weekends were longer. Oh well. We got a bit accomplished today. Jon mowed the lawn this morning. I'm glad he did it this morning, b/c it was way too hot out this afternoon. I vacuumed and put a far too large amount of clothes away. How do I let those piles get so big? And I do laundry every weekend!!!! I also went through my sock and underwear draws and weeded them out. It needed it badly! Then we went and got Super Mario Galaxy 2 and will now be enjoying that in the nice cool air conditioning of our home. It's hot and humid in good old southern IN today. Welcome to summer! We got slushies and shakes from SONIC in our quest to enjoy the hotness. There is nothing like a slushy on a hot day! Sorry for the short post. Here are some pretties to inspire you. Does anyone else love pretty pictures like I do? Love them!







{all images via we heart it}

No comments:

Post a Comment