Wednesday, May 19, 2010

hump day dilly dallies

Oh la-di-da, I seem to be in a good mood today, even though my tum-tum's been a mite upset. I went to Olive Garden last night with my mom, kelly, and rachel, and I'm afraid it didn't sit too well today. Oh well! I did accomplish two things last night! After dinner, we went to JC Penney and I picked up my flower girl dresses and....my wedding shoes!!!!! Woop! I found the perfect pair! Ok, so they are like 4 inch heels, but they are perfect for pictures! I know I know, I bought a pair of shoes just to wear for pictures?! Well, they were only $20 AND I can wear them with a dorothy costume for halloween one year! So there! Oh but they are so cute and they'll be lovely in pictures! sparkly red with adorable satin bows diagonal across the toes. I wish I could post a picture. Maybe this weekend, I'll get Jon to load them onto his computer and I can upload them from there. This is the flower girl dress I picked out. Hopefully it will fit both of my flower girls!

{image from jc penney.com}
Anywho, I am getting ready to start a new scrapbook. It's going to be full sized, but I'm making it out of a box. Don't worry, I'll post pics to explain. It's going to be Us-ology themed. Just pics of Jon and I. Loveology if you will. I'm rather excited. I really should catch up on other scrapping too. I have been seriously lax in that dept lately. However, I have been busy with wedding yunk as of late, so I'll use that as an excuse. And now here are some pretty pictures to leave you with.



{all images from we heart it}

No comments:

Post a Comment