Saturday, May 29, 2010

register you say?

We are officially registered! Yea! We decided just to register at Target. Anything we needed, they had, so why register somewhere else! Big check done! We decided not to register for a grill and a table and chairs for the backyard. We are going to buy those ourselves so that we have them to use this summer. WE have 159 items on our registry. Is that good? Anyone know?
Jon and I started designing our invites. So far so good. Now we just have to figure out how to print them!
Tonight, we are going to Sonnie and Phil's for dinner. Some of Phil's family is in town so I get to meet and greet.
One week from today, I will be at my bachlorette party! I'm so excited!
Sorry for the short post, but it's a busy weekend! Have fun my internet lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment