Sunday, May 2, 2010

Today I will laugh and love

Saw the most awesome thing today

It is a condom that says "Luke I will not be your father"
Hehe, no love without a glove people! Jon found the image at furiousfanboys.com. Definitely made me laugh after the, er...issue earlier (see post below). Oy.

I finished my April scrap-journal. Actually, I still need to add pictures into it, so I'm not completely done yet. I like that I can say I have officially document a month of my life. I wrote something every day. My next project can't be explained very well. It is a scrap-journal, but I'm not putting a time limit on it. I will have to post pictures once I get it started. My other project is an adventure box. I have made the box. It reads Our Adventure 2010. I got the idea from the movie "UP". I have seen other people do adventure albums and I liked the idea. I decided to do a box for our summer of 2010. It will have an 8x8 scrapbook in it and it will also house all the extra memory stuff like napkins, ticket stubs, event programs, etc. I'm really excited about this one!
I found a new idea for he wedding. I really like this sing I found on we heart it

I think it would be really cute to hang at the reception.
On a fashion note, I am really excited that maxi dresses are still in this season. I lived in mine last summer! I hope they stick around for a while b/c I really love them! Comfort and fashion in one item?! Sign me up! I was putting my summer clothes into my closet and found my maxi dresses from last year. I'm wearing one now actually! Long live the maxi dress!
Oh how I love Bob Ross. We watched an episode (or two) on google video's while we ate lunch. Then we went to a book sale at the library. They were pretty much cleaned out though. Now we are just hanging out at home til I have to leave. This weekend went way too quickly! It has been raining all weekend here. Gloom, gloom, gloom! I'm ready for some sunshine on a weekend! It can rain all week, just give me good weather on the weekends!

"Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them." - John Shirley

"There is little chance that meteorologists can solve the mysteries of weather until they gain an understanding of the mutual attraction of rain and weekends." - Arnot Sheppard

No comments:

Post a Comment