Monday, May 17, 2010

Sound track to my life...thus far...kind of

The Little Mermaid soundtrack – I still sing the songs from that bad boy!
The Grease Soundtrack – I used to roller skate around my garage to this for hours! I’d just skate and sing! Love it!
“Can you feel the love tonight” – Elton john from the lion king soundtrack. I was supposed to get my first kiss to this song,
but the dj at the party played the circle of life instead. Oops!
“I’ll Make Love to You” – Boys II Men – so many slow dances to this. Sigh. To be 12 again.
“Mmmbop” – Hanson. Oh just try and tell me you didn’t love it!
“…Baby one more time” By miss Britney spears. Oh the nineties, how I loved thee!
“All the Small Things” - Blink- 182 – I had a crush on a guy who liked Blink. Lo and behold, I still love their music!
“Pretty Fly for a White Guy” - The Offspring – I totally cleaned my room to this song. Just gave me energy I guess.
“Ironic” – Alanis Morissette – oh I was an angsty teen!
“Building a Mystery” – Sarah McLachlan – Oh I’d take anything by her! Further proof of my angstyness.
“Stolen” – Dashboard Confessionals – ah yes, the summer with Jon
“Breathe” – Sia – Jon and I got back together to this song
“I’d Have You Anytime” - George Harrison – Our first dance at the wedding!

Hmm this is harder than I thought. I keep thinking of really good songs, but are they actually in my life’s soundtrack, or just songs I really really like? I mean, I can't leave out Guns n Roses, or my 80's hair bands, or Mariah Carey, or Garth Brooks, or Eminem, or Green Day, or...oh you get the point! All kinds of songs by all kinds of artists have been in my life soundtrack! How do you decide? What makes a song on your life soundtrack? Good question! Anywho, I decided to stick with the above and the remember to download all the awesome songs I had forgotten about.

No comments:

Post a Comment