Sunday, May 30, 2010

register schmegister....er...what?

*YAWN* Man, I can't seem to wake up today! We woke up this morning and I made pancakes for breakfast cause I'm Betty Crocker like that! Hehe. Anywho, I think we might get a grill today. While registering, we decided to just buy a grill and an outdoor table and chair set. We didn't want to have to wait until September to get them, then keep them in storage until next summer. We have barely begun this summer! So perhaps today we will go get the grill and I will break it in tonight! We'll see. Jon's stomach is questionable this morning, so we're taking it slow. I'm loving today b/a I get to stay tonight! Since I'm off work tomorrow, I get an extra night at home! Woop!
Have any of you checked out Super Mario Galaxy 2? It's awesome! I can't play it b/c it makes me motion sick :( however, I love to watch Jon play! As long as i look away every 10 minutes or so, I'm ok. I wish I could play b/c it looks like so much fun!!!!


Is it weird that I'm totally excited to see what we get off of our registry? I don't want to come off as gift grabby, b/c i don't care if anyone gets us gifts, but now that I've registered, I keep wondering what, if anything we'll get off of it. We registered for some really fun stuff, so I'm excited. Squee!
Well, I'm off to enjoy my Sunday ladies and gents! You enjoy yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment