Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dream Kitchen

So my kitchen right now is lacking in the space dept. There are a lot things I don't like about it. The first being the heinous 1/2 wall of blue plaid wallpaper! Blech. I can't wait to (someday in the very distant future) turn it into my dream kitchen. I would move the sink to the outside wall and put a window above it. I would have white cabinets and a dishwasher (No we do not have one of these. It's all by hand at our house!). And this picture has a few things I would want.

{image via http://www.designspongeonline.com/ }

Ok 2 things about this kitchen that I LOVE! I want a chalkboard wall in my kitchen. Seeing as we have all of 2 walls in our kitchen, I'm not sure how to pull that off, but I am somewhat determined to do this nonetheless. Number 2, I love that open shelving! I'm not sure I'd want a complete open shelving kitchen, but I love having just a bit like this picture depicts. Sigh. Someday I'll get to work on my kitchen. Not anytime soon, but someday! How perfect is this kitchen?

{image via http://www.designspongeonline.com/ }

No comments:

Post a Comment