Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF

After a mind bogglingly bad day at work, I headed home for the weekend. We found out that Jon's dad had a minor heart attack. He is back home today. He has to take it easy for a while and make a few lifestyle changes, but he'll be ok. My friends baby is doing better today. One day at a time seems to be the motto to go by.
Jon wrote me a love letter. It was so beautiful. He's much better at being romantic than he gives himself credit for. I can't beleive how much I love him, and that he loves me just as much. I don't know why I deserve to have such a complete happiness, but I'm glad I have it.

Ok enought with the gooey. Up for this weekend, a wedding, a movie, and relaxation! After this week, I need it! I'm off now to watch Mystery Science Theatre 3000. This episode has the Skipper from Gilligan's Island in it! Woop woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment