Friday, April 23, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is …baby one more time by Britney spears. And yes, still love her .

2. My first concert ever was hm…I believe it was george strait, but I don’t really remember. My parents took us.

3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: The Beatles (without the screaming girls), Iron and Wine, She and Him, Led Zeppelin, Guns n’ roses, Tom Petty, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Hendrix, I could go on forever with this one .

4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is I don’t know the name of it, but I think its by Ananda Shankar .

5. The best concert I've ever been to was Tom Petty .

6. A memorable musical moment for me was Jon and I’s first concert together. We saw Tom Petty and it was amazing! .

7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is Possibility by Lykke Li .

And here are some random thoughts for you.
Sometimes, there is just nothing better than a good old original flavored chip. Why is this? They are full of salt and have nothing good in them that’s why. Much like their beloved cousin the French fry, we just love the salty goodness that has way too many calories, fat, and sodium. And on a slow day, there’s just nothing better. Then we drink them with diet coke. Does this make sense? Nope. But we don’t care! We just love our afternoon snacks! (lucky they don’t happen every afternoon or we’d all be whales!)
Totally random (but that’s normal!) but I’ve seen What’s on Your Nightstand? posts going around so I decided to do mine! Currently, my nightstand houses a lamp, red box (nothing in it), various nail polishes, a picture of Jon, my alarm clock, various bills, a coaster, scissors, various pens/pencils, and at night add in my glasses and engagement ring. No pictures b/c I still have a craptastic computer. (will I ever stop complaining? Yes, yes I will.)
I am so ready to be home. I hate that I have to spend 1-1 ½ hours driving to get there! Where is my teletransporation device!?! Where is my Jetsons travel tube?!?! I need those! Beam me home Scotty! Blech. It’s raining and nasty and I just want to be home with Jon. Plus, my favorite bra just broke. At work. Sarah just got grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment