Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Shopping and Other Things

Today I went shopping. I only picked up 2 things, but it felt good to shop for clothes again! I went to Target and got a dress and a nightie. Sadly I don't have any pictures, b/c I still have a crap computer. The dress is the Mossimo kimono sleeved dress in bright yellow. I have the same dress in pink and I wear it all the time, so I wanted to get another one. I have been loving yellow and gray together, so I got the yellow dress to wear with gray leggings. I got the nightie for our honeymoon. It is the Liberty of London pleated chemise in the grand royal and sixty print. I had been drooling over it, so I decided it is perfect for our honeymoon! I hate not having any pictures. :( I can't wait to get a new computer!

Other than that, I haven't done much today. I'm snuggling with my cat in front of some Bewitched. I just love old tv shows! I am such a crazy cat lady when I'm at my sister's during the week. I just cuddle up with my cats, lol.



And I am still looking forward to this movie. Just 2 1/2 months to go!



And I just really like this picture. I love all things Twilight! Squee! I think I need to reread it again!



Oh, and I totally want to eat this! I need to make a rainbow cake!



"I never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun." - Katharine Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment