Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sarah's got her craft back

Tonight, I had dinner with Rachel, my friend from high school. It's always nice to catch up with her! We had dinner at the Macaroni Grill. Yum! I had the mushroom ravioli(Twilight anyone?) and it was delicious! If you like mushrooms, you should try it! I also love their bread. Oh yum. After dinner, I ran to Hobby Lobby and picked up some yarn and some craft wreaths. I made a wreath for my door for summer. It is turquoise yarn with 3 purple-ish butterflies attached. Once I am able to I'll post a picture. I am loving making wreaths! Yea for crafting! I also have been keeping a scrap-journal for the month of April. We have so much going on this month I figured it was a good month to do this. I'm having a lot of fun with it! Here are some wreaths I want to make and an awesome house I totally want to live in. All images from We Heart It.






"The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself." - Alan Alda

No comments:

Post a Comment