Monday, February 1, 2010

Embracing my inner girly girl

So I recently discovered a blog called Veronika's Blushing...blush with me! It's located at http://veronabrit.blogspot.com/

I love this girl! She is a girly girl who totally embraces her femininity/trendy chicness. She totally inspired me. See, I am a girly girl at heart, but I don't often embrace my feminine/trendy side b/c I feel like people will look at me and think I'm one of those girls who just tries to look trendy, instead of actually being trendy. Make sense? But Veronika has inspired me to embrace the girly girl/trendy chic inside. Who cares what other people think? Now, I will dress appropriately of course, but no longer will I wear the same 7 tops over and over again. I will branch out and step outside my comfort zone. Woot! Stay tuned for future fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment