Thursday, February 11, 2010

Little things make my day better



Just when the haze of cold meds was about to take over my muddled brain, an angel (thanks Tiffanie!) dropped these beauties off at my desk. I got to enjoy 2 before the fog swept in and took over my taste buds. Yum! I'll just savor the memories and freeze these babies until this cold has passed.

I realized in the shower that I was out of my favorite shampoo. Then I found 2 brand spankin new bottles in my storage cabinet. YES!

I came home and my lovely cat Topeka is all about the cuddlin', which is nice since he's so warm and fuzzy. And are cats any cuter than when they wash their faces?

I'm reading the Twilight series for the...I dunno 5th time... and I still love it every bit as much as I did the first time. FYI, the New Moon dvd comes out in March, and the Eclipse movie is set to come to theaters in June. Woot! I will be able to buy the New Moon dvd and watch it (since I missed it in theaters, (inexcusable I know!) and then see Eclipse in theaters. And rest assured, I WILL see it in theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment