Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shopping in My Closet and Reviews

I found these shoes in the back of my Seymour closet! I love finding things I forgot I had! These are cream suede flats that I got from Old Navy like 2 years ago! Never worn! I went shoe shopping in my closet!



On another note, I have 2 product reviews. The first is Pantene Pro-V Smooth shampoo and conditioner. I change up my shampoos pretty much every time I run out. The only kind I use consistently is Victoria's Secret So Sexy, which I only use on weekends. I decided to give this a go because it was on sale. Good choice! My hair felt amazing after I used this! It felt clean and light and super soft. I've only used this once, so I don't really have a review on how it makes my hair look just yet. It did seem quite shiny, and if it looks half as good as it feels, this is a keeper!


{image from Pantene Pro-V official site}

Next is a review for Loreal Extra Collagen mascara in blackest black. I can't use waterproof because of my allergies, so this review is of the normal formula. I love it! I had read about this mascara on several blogs and decided to go for it seeing as I haven't found a mascara I can't live without. This just might be it! It is wonderful! It seemed a little sticky to me going on a first, but once I got it loosened up, it went on really smooth! It makes my lashes look awesome and it didn't flake the entire day! I would highly recommend this product!


{image from Target.com}

1 comment:

  1. Sarah...you should try Dove Heat Defense Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner. It's amazing. I've used it for 6+ months and still love it since the first time I used it. I love the way it makes my hair feel. Gotta use both the shampoo and conditioner.

    ReplyDelete