Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sick Saturdays

Sorry about the lack of post yesterday. I am SICK! Nasty chest/throat/head/everything cold. Blech. My week has consisted of this:


Sorry about the blurry picture, my camera hasn't been cooperating lately. I feel much better today, but I am still hacking up a lung. Mucinex I love you. So after going to Jon's moms house to shower (oh don't worry I'll get to that part of my weekend in a bit) we are settling in for a lazy afternoon. Josh went shopping with Grandma, Jon's napping, and I'm blogging and watching my Friends dvd collection. I may nap as well, but seeing as a slept 14 hours last night, my mind isn't so tired.

Oh, and that whole showering at Jon's moms house? Yep, our water heater crapped out. Don't know why. The fixer upper people can't come until Monday, so until then, we either shower in ice cold water or go to Jon's moms house. Oh, and we are boiling water to wash our dishes. Woot!

Update: My soon-to-be stepson just got home from shopping with Grandma. He had $24 to spend. Apparently, he wouldn't get anything for himself, but instead got flowers for me and a game for his dad for Valentines Day. Is he not the sweetest thing ever?!?!?!? LOVE THIS KID!

No comments:

Post a Comment