Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Madness

In the news, they no longer make my snore meds. Yes, I snore. Like a frickin freight train. I have been using these oral strips by Breath Right, but I can't find them anymore. Those nose strip things don't work for me, so I don't know what I will do now. Poor Jon.

I am dying to see the new Alice in Wonderland! Squee!!!!! I have a slight obsession with Alice in Wonderland. The original Disney cartoon is my all time favorite movie, I own the books a few times over, and I am so psyched to see this new take on it! Besides, who doesn't love Johnny Depp doing a creepy mad hatter?!



I got a boatload of stuff from my mom and dad today. They are redoing their kitchen, so they are getting rid of a bunch of stuff. None of it is really my style, but I think with a little paint and some fabric, I can do fantastic things with the stuff they gave me. My most exciting new piece...a spice rack! Yes!!!!!! I can clean out part of my spice cabinet! Woot! The little things excite me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment