Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Fat Tuesday

Per Wikipedia, "Mardi Gras is French for "Fat Tuesday" (in ethnic English tradition, Shrove Tuesday), referring to the practice of the last night of eating richer, fatty foods before the ritual fasting of the Lenten season, which started on Ash Wednesday."

Per my earlier post, a huge Woot! is in order. Still on a high from the good news! My mom and dad are in town tonight, so we all had dinner at my sisters house. We had Pizza Hut....Yum. And fattening pizza fits in the Fat Tuesday.
I called the pastor who is officiating our wedding ceremony today to schedule our premarital counseling appointments. I got the dates all set, then realized a few hours later that we didn't set a time. Guess I'll be calling him back!
I am really into kung fu movies right now. Darn chinese new year! We watched Drunken Master and I really liked it! I was flipping channels just now and Enter the Dragon is on, of course that's jute kune do, not kung fu, so I guess I should say I'm into martial arts movies right now to be more accurate. Anyways, I so want to watch it! I think I'll wait and rent the video though, just to make sure I don't miss anything.


"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" - Alice, from Alice in Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment