Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things to Come

Hello lovely people of the interwebz (yeah right, like anyone reads this thing)! On tap for this weekend is a basketball game, meatloaf, and taxes. Woot! Big fancy weekend, no?
I've been playing with the idea of doing my own hair for the wedding as a way to save money. I found a how to in a bridal magazine, so maybe I'll break out my hot rollers and give it a go this weekend. Which brings me to my next topic, the PWC. I have decided I am definitely getting a PWC (post wedding chop, for those of you not in the know). I have been itching to try something new with my hair, but alas, I must wait until after the wedding. I think I will keep most of the length, but I definitely need a change.
Coming up once I get my camera up and running again (stupid batteries and my lack of them): a completed door decoration for spring, my review of a new mascara, my new blanket from Target, and my 14 days of February mini book.

No comments:

Post a Comment