Thursday, June 3, 2010

wedding...what wedding?

At this very moment I am
Watching: golden girls, bewitched, twilight, alice in wonderland
Reading: harry potter, twilight, ann of green gables
Listening: coconut records, she and him,
Cooking: meat on the grill!!!
Wanting: a never ending weekend! But I’d have to get paid for it ;)
Promising: to try and keep my sanity and stay nice to those helping me with my wedding

Oh the last 3 ½ months before the wedding are upon us! Eek! So I’m getting things together and making lists like a mad woman! I realize I have 3 ½ months left, but I really don’t want to be a last minute person! Way too much stress! I took an extra day off over Labor Day weekend, so I’ll have 4 days a few weeks prior to the wedding to check off all my lists and have everything ready to go! (and breathe sigh of relief. Now start acting like a crazed chicken without a head again!)
I realized today that I should probably have a bag on hand the day of with emergency items. I’m going to make one big bag for me and my ladies (bm’s, sisters, moms) and here is what I’m going to include:
Chapstick
Safety pins
Bobby pins
Ibuprofen
Clear nail polish
Tums
Mints/gum
Kleenex
Face blotting papers
Tide stick
Band aids
Dental floss
Needle and thread
Bottles of water
Granola bars/some snack item
Eye drops
Hand lotion
Radio
Static cling spray or dryer sheets
Lip-gloss
Tampons
Phone numbers for all our pepe’s

Anything else you all can think of?
Then I realized that I’m going to need to pack clothes and normal everyday stuff to live for the weekend! It would be just like me to forget deodorant or my toothbrush! Thank goodness I don’t have to pack for a honeymoon! All this last minute stuff is starting to make me hyperventilate! Anyone out there have recommendations for what I absolutely can’t forget?! Other than the obvious like the dress! I’m making list after list to try and help me not forget anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment