Friday, June 11, 2010

anybody got a cool vampire they can share?

Lawdy it’s hot out there! I just want to jump in a big swimming pool! Or curl up next to an icy vampire! We are fast approaching the moment of Eclipse!!! I really want to have a Twilight party and then go to see the movie. I just think it would be so much fun! I’ve found a ton of great ideas online! One place to look is http://www.allthingsthrifty.com/. She has some t-shirt iron-ons that are really cute! She also is just a great furniture repurposer, er just check out her site, she does some amazing stuff! Also, http://www.hostessblog.com/ is a great resource with a lot of things you can print and use. I would totally use the blood type bottle labels! And I love the idea of giving guests a bottle of Twilight lotion from Bath and Body Works! Sigh I just love Twilight!
Moving on to less teenage things, I am so happy that it’s Friday! We meet with our photographer for the wedding tomorrow, so wish us luck! I think Dustin and Amber might come over tomorrow night and I am so YEA! It’s been way too long since I’ve seen them!!! That’s really all my news as of late, so I’m heading out! Have a great Friday night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment