Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! I hope all you father's out there have a great one! This morning, we slept in a bit, then got up and cleaned the office. We got started on the bedroom, then took a break for lunch. It was a disaster! I had decided to make shrimp on the grill and mushroom pasta. The shrimp didn't turn out well, kind of rubbery and bland, and the pasta had no flavor even though I added spices and stuff. Then I tried to make chocolate chip cookies, and burnt them! I have totally failed at cooking today! Sigh. And I wanted to have this great dinner for Jon for father's day. Oh well. There's always next year I suppose.
We are going to spend the rest of the day lazing about. Sound fantastic doesn't it? I just hate that I have to go back to Indy tonight. One day I'll be able to actually live at home. Well I'm off to enjoy what's left of my Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment