Friday, July 30, 2010

happy cheesecake day!

Happy National Cheesecake Day! Go eat a slice and watch some Golden Girls!
Ah Friday. Even though I don’t get to see Jon today, I still like you Friday. You mean I get the next 2 days free. Not to mention that tomorrow is my very own bridal shower!! I’m quite excited! A lot of this wedding stuff is just so surreal! I don’t feel like it’s really happening to me! I feel like I’m going to get up there in my white dress and be all, are you sure I’m the one getting married? It’s just so…surreal!
I’ve been thinking about what the staples are in my closet lately, focusing on the fall b/c I’m so ready for it to get here! For fall/winter my clothes staples are the following:
a pair of black boots. The have to be knee high and they have to be black. They are so versatile and they go with anything!
a pair of skinny jeans. Even bigger girls like me can pull of this look. It’s all about how you dress it. I love that my skinny jeans fit right into my boots!
a long cardigan. My favorite one has longer sleeves and hangs to just below my butt. It’s flattering with skinny jeans and keeps me warm!
leggings. I love dresses and that love doesn’t go away in the winter. Add a pair of leggings and knee high boots and you are good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment