Saturday, July 24, 2010

simply spiffing

Today is simply spiffing! We mailed our wedding invites this morning! Squee!!! I totally got a picture! It still feels a little surreal. I have a feeling that I'm going to feel that way until the actual wedding day!
In about an hour, Amber and Kate will be here to start our partay! I can't wait to see Eclipse! Dustin and David are going to hang out with Jon so us ladies can party it up at our place. After we watch the movie, we are coming back to the house to have some good dirty partying! I cleared off my camera's memory card so I have lots of room for pictures!
I made a cream corn side dish today and it wasn't too bad if you like cream corn. Something different for every once in a while. I didn't measure anything, so the below measurements are estimates. This wouldn't be something I'd make often, but Jon and I both liked it as a change it up every once in a while side dish.
Cream Corn a la extra stuff
2 cans cream cron
1 can kernel corn
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup real bacon bits
1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Mix all except 1/4 cup cheese. Pour into backing dish. Top with remaining cheese and add some bacon for garnish. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment