Tuesday, July 20, 2010

where has this summer gone?!

I can’t believe it. Back to school stuff is out in the stores. Sigh. Where has the summer gone?! We are now under the 2 month mark from the wedding! In less than 60 days, I will be a Mrs.!!!!

The summer of 2010 I…
….ate a ton of tomatoes. I seriously eat about 5 tomatoes a week.
…planned a wedding
…learned how to shoot a gun
…went to a birds of prey show at the forestry
…watched fireworks from a swimming pool
…reread the Harry Potter series
…had a bachelorette party at a Brad Paisley concert
…went to the drive in theatre
…ate at Rockford
…went to Skyline
…bought and assembled a grill
What else I’m going to do this summer…
…have my bridal showers!!!
…have a luau for Jon’s b-day
…get married (September is kind of summer right?)
…hmm.. what else?

No comments:

Post a Comment