Thursday, September 30, 2010

wedding music

I have nothing to blog about, other than the fact that I can't find my wedding shoes! I have no idea what happened to them, I just know they didn't come home with us! Who loses a pair of bright red shoes? Me! Anywho, I couldn't remember if I had listed our muy importante wedding songs, so I thought I'd do that. If I already have, oh well.

processional - Canon in D for the bridal party, Bridal March by Jonathan Cain for the bride
recessional - All You Need is Love by Vitamin C Quartet
our first dance - I'd Have You Anytime by George Harrison
dance with my dad - Daughter by Loudon Wainwright III
dance with jon's mom - A Song for my Mama by BoyzIIMen
Cake cutting - Sugar Sugar by the Archies
bouquet toss - One Way or Another by Blondie
garter toss - Cantina Band - from Star Wars score
last song of the night - Good Night - The Beatles

our pre ceremony songs in the church were:
I Will - The Beatles
Embryonic Journey - Jefferson Airplane
Chapel of Love - The Dixie Cups
I Don’t Want to Set the World on Fire - The Ink Spots
At Last - Etta James
Theme from 27 Dresses
Storybook Love - Mark Knopfler
Embraceable You - Ella Fitzgerald
Claire de Lune
I Only Have Eyes for You - The Flamingos
Happy Together - The Turtles
L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment