Friday, September 24, 2010

A Great Day

Oy! Our internet has been very hit and miss lately! It's so frustrating! Anyway, I had a great day today! This morning, I decorated for Halloween. Here a a few pictures of the decorations. None of the scary stuff is up yet. That's for the party!



Then my Mom, sisters Kelly and Rachel, and niece Kaitlyn and nephews Nolan and Braydon came to visit! They drove down to see the house and we went out to lunch. We went to a little hole in the wall mexican restaurant right around the corner from the house. Everybody really liked it! They really liked the Halloween decorations! It was really nice to see everybody. It's also nice to know that even though I'll be living away from them eventually, they'll be willing to come down for lunch every once in a while. Of course, I'm willing to go up to Indy for lunch too! Of course, we don't have to worry about that for a while. After lunch, we came back to the house and chatted. Jon got home from work just before they left, so they got to say hi. Jon came home with a terrible headache. We were supposed to go to the courthouse to deal with some paperwork, but he felt terrible so I told him to lay down for a while and he can handle the courthouse on Monday. So now I'm blogging, baking cookies, and watching Golden Girls. Yea! I completely forgot to lay out something for dinner tonight, so I think I'm going to go with frozen crab cakes and mashed potatoes for a quick dinner. I don't feel like taking on a serious meal. It's Friday after all! Has anyone else whipped out their fall scented candles?!?! Yum! I'm currently burning an apple cider, a pumpkin pie, and a farmhouse apple, all Yankee. I love fall and winter scents! My house smells amazing! Of course, that could be the chocolate chip cookies that just came out of the oven, lol. Well, I'm off to live life and continue this fantastic day. Have fun all!

Edit: Wow I just realized how crappy those pictures are! I have got to get a nicer camera! Apologies for the awful pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment