Thursday, September 23, 2010

coffee buzz

Well hello there internet people!! Jon went back to work today which was sad :( I had a few hours of woe. I think I have the post wedding blues a little bit. I had read about women having the post wedding blues. I mean, you plan this huge event and you've dreamed about it since you were a little girl and now it's over. Not that I'm not completely blissful being married, but it's kind of a what do I do now moment. So I had some coffee and now I'm on a total coffee buzz! No sadness here! It helped that Jon is home and we are watching some Buffy while he relaxes for a bit. Tonight, we have to run to Walmart and get a few things.
Tomorrow, I think my mom and a couple of sisters and nieces and nephews may come down for lunch! Exciting! Plus, tomorrow I am decorating for Halloween! Woop! I've started planning our party and I'm getting super excited! Well, I'm off to run errands and spend an evening with my honey! Woohoo for newlyweds!

No comments:

Post a Comment