Thursday, September 16, 2010

We're getting hitched!

Wow. I can't believe that I'm going to be married in 2 days! It's just surreal! Jon and I just keep looking at each other and smiling! Today we took care of last minute stuff, b/c we are heading out first thing tomorrow morning. We were able to get my car fixed this morning, so we are going to be taking it to the wedding. Turns out the goons at Walmart didn't put things back together right when they changed my oil, so I've been leaking oil! At least it was a cheap fix! Thank goodness! We ran to the store and stocked up on groceries and things for next week on the honeymoon. Jon and I managed to fit a nap in after going to the store and picking up my car. ;) We also paid all our bills that are due in the next couple weeks b/c we didn't want to have to worry about it on our honeymoon. We picked Josh up from school and packed our bags. All we have left to do is pack everything in the car! My favorite thing from today happened when we stopped by Jon's grandma's to pick up Josh's suit. She gave me my old and borrowed! I'm going to be wearing a necklace and ring that belonged to Jon's great grandma! I'm really excited to be able to wear an important family piece during our wedding. Jon got a little choked up when he found out I'd be wearing his great grandma's jewelry during the wedding! It was just beyond sweet of his grandma to let me borrow them! So now I have my old and borrowed, my dress is new, and my garter is blue! I'm all set!
I'm just beyond excited! I'll be out until after the wedding, but I promise to update as soon as I can with pictures! I think I'm going to try to split up the wedding into a few different posts so that there isn't just one huge one! Here are some gorgeous wedding pictures from weheartit.com and stylemepretty.com to ogle!





No comments:

Post a Comment