Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 3 of 4

Ah I have so been enjoying my long weekend! Yesterday was Jon's bachelor party! He and his friends went kayaking all day, and I have it on good authority (well, Jon's) that they had a lot of fun! While the guys were out, I ran some errands and then Amber and I spent the afternoon together! It was really nice to have some girl time! She, Zoey and I went shopping! Then we went to the park so Zoey could play and finished up with some dinner from Applebee's! All in all a fantastic day!
Today, Jon and I have been getting some necessaries done and now we are going to laze about! I made something new for dinner, Chicken Gravy and Biscuits! The recipe is in the post below! I also finished my reserved table signs! I think they look pretty good!
Sorry for the crappy photo, my camera has been very hit and miss lately. Anywho, we are going to finish printing our programs and making the lace covered vases either today or tomorrow. I'm also working on jewelry frames and hooks for my scarves. Since we rearranged the bedroom, I've got some wiggle room now and I love it! I've got my own little nook and I'm going to take advantage of it! Photos to come on the "in progress" projects!! We also went through our wedding checklist!! I think we're going to laze out for the rest of the evening. Jon was so sore from kayaking yesterday, though he's feeling better now, but I still think we'll take it easy tonight. We can finish my to do list tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment