Saturday, September 11, 2010

hurrah!

Ah Saturday. My favorite day of the week. This morning Jon, Josh and I ran errands in Columbus. We went to Target and got some stuff for Halloween (look for a Halloween haul post in the near future!) and I had a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino! That's right people it's back!!! It was really tasty too, but I learned a very important lesson. I should not drink coffee on an empty stomach. NO BUENO!!!! I was pretty sickly for a bit. After Target, we went to the mall. We hit up Kmart, Walden Books, Nirvana, and Bath and Body Works. We also took photos in a photo booth! It was a lot of fun! We really made out good in the book store! I finally got a copy of Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters. I'm already to chapter 4 and I'm really liking it! At Bath and Body Works, I got a Halloween hand sanitizer! It smells like pumpkin! Yum! At Nirvana, we found an awesome poster! It is an illustration of the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland by Ralph Steadman. It's a perfect fit for Jon and I b/c I love Alice in Wonderland and he loves Ralph Steadman! (Steadman did all of the illustrations in the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas). We came home and have been chilling at home this afternoon.
I can't beliebe that this time next week, I'll be married! I never thought our wedding would actually get here but it has! Oh I just can't wait! Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment