Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Honeymoon Day 2

First off, a big thank you to David and Kate for their wedding gift!! An Xbox 360!! Jon is in seventh heaven! The plan for today was to go to Huber's Winery and take the tour. Both Jon and I are just sick of driving though, and since it is just over an hour to get there, we decided to skip the winery. We've driven a LOT in the past week and frankly, I'm sick of it. So today we decided to play it by ear and go with the flow! So today we had an early lunch at Larrison's Diner. I had the cheese steak sandwich and onion rings which were really good! Jon had the veggie beef soup and a grilled cheese and he like that. After that, we came home and vegged out. There was a nap taken. Jon got to get familiar with his new XBox 360 and I read some Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray magazines. I also did a huge amount of laundry. Actually, I'm still doing laundry. I know, I know, laundry on our honeymoon? But seriously, we had 10 loads to do! I don't know where it all came from, but it was past ridiculous! Tonight, we went to Game Stop and did a little shopping, then went to Culver's for dinner. They had a pumpkin cheesecake mixer that was AMAZING!!!! One very important thing we did today was decide on the date of our Halloween party! Oct 30th at 7pm! Woop! I did want to post a couple photos from our wedding day! Nothing fancy, just a few photos of the ladies getting our hair did.
Here is my "Ohmigosh I'm getting MARRIED TODAY!!!!!!" face!
My lovely mother getting here hair done.

Amber getting her hair done.

Rachel getting her hair done.

And Me! Also getting my hair done!

Lovely no?


No comments:

Post a Comment