Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day!  I hope everyone had a good one!  We stayed in today on account of an upset stomach for Jon.  So I did some laundry, he did some dishes, and we puttered about around the house.  I did film several videos for our youtube channel, SarahNaeScoop, so check it out!  We also played quite a bit of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.  I love that game!  Well, really Jon plays and I watch, but that's the way "we" play games, lol.
Tonight, we hosted movie night so David, Kate, and Zach came over.  We watched Re-Animator.  Awful and gross.  We gave Kate her b-day present and ate a lot of food.  Anywho, now we're just chilling out and enjoying the last of our weekend!  I love three day weekends so.  Especially since I only have to work 4 days until the next weekend! Which is of course, the whole point of a three day weekend, so that was kind of redundant of me.  Lol, oh well.  So basically we spent the whole weekend lazing around home, but we did complete our chores, so all in all, I think we had quite a successful weekend.
And here is the only picture I took today.  Topeka looks a bit annoyed, no?
"No more flarking pictures mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment