Thursday, May 5, 2011

the life and times of Thursday

Ok, is anybody else having issues with blogger since they updated?  all the blogs i follow disappeared!  WTF!!!  Also, it's running super slow, not to mention I'm not sure I like the new look.  I suppose I just need to get used to it.  But I really want my blogs back!  I checked the help and it looks like a lot of people are having this problem!  FIX IT BLOGGER!  Wow, that sounded really angry and demaning.  I'll add a PLEASE!  There that looks nicer.

In other news, the sun came out today!  It was actually nice out!

Work was crazy, as it has been this whole week.  I am beyond happy that tomorrow is Friday.
 
My cat has started chasing his tale.  Normally this is a dog thing, but considering he already fetches and greats me at the door when I get home from work, I suppose he's a bit dog like already.

I made dinner and it was decent.  The recipe?  Put 1 lb chicken tenders, 1/2 head cabbage, chopped, and 3/4 bottle Panda Express Orange Sauce in the crockpot and cook on low or 5-6 hours.  Eat.  Like I said, it was ok, I've had better.  But it was a nice change!

I have been having crazy weird dreams lately!  Perhaps this is yet another reason I haven't been sleeping well.

Cadbury Creme Eggs are on post Easter super sale.  Holla!

I decided that I love my new glasses.  Just took me awhile to get used to them is all.

I really wish that Firefly would have had more than one season and a movie. :(

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment