Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday 05/07/2011

Today I got some stuff!  I actually don't have anything that's probably super exciting to anybody else, but It was exciting to me!  My Walmart is officially carrying ground chicken again!  I am super psyched!  See, I used ground chicken in a lot of my recipes, and one of my soup recipes HAS to have ground chicken.  I'm kinda known for that recipe, so when I couldn't find ground chicken in town anywhere, I was so bummed!  I went to pick up some chicken tenders today and low and behold...GROUND CHICKEN!  I bought 5 lbs b/c that's how I roll.  I should have probably cleaned them out, but you can only freeze so much ground chicken!
I also finally found EOS lip balm!  I got the two flavors Walgreens had (Summer Fruits and Honeydew and something else Melon) and have been using them all day!

 Woop!
Next up I found the perfect mint green nail polish!  Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet.  After 2 coats, it was totally opaque and pretty!


Holla! And yes, I am holding a banana!  It was my breakfast!


Just wanted to give you a pic of Bob Ross.  I love him so!  Watched him a little today.  If you haven't seen  The Joy of Painting, you need to ASAP!
We were going to go get a fish this morning, but decided that we really needed to get more done at home.  We are going to get the fish next time we have Josh.  Today was  spent cleaning and hanging out.  It is nice and gloomy again so inside activities were called for.  I did go this morning and renew my license plates, so that can be checked off the to do list!  I also managed to clean up all the laundry in the bedroom!  Yea! I have been watching a lot of Friends today while doing said laundry and can I just say that I LOVE this show!!!  LOVE!  I also filmed a what's in my purse video, but for some reason, blogger won't upload any of my videos!  Is this a widespread problem?!  Blogger is so messed up right now and it's really frustrating!  Anywho, I'm off to make meatloaf and a pie!  Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment