Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one}
do you believe in ghosts?
Yep.


{two}
are you more of a
talker or a listener?
Depends on who I'm with!


{three}
would you rather get up
early or sleep late?
I'd like to sleep late, but my body clock gets me up.  But oh to sleep in again......


{four}
if you could instantly become
an expert at one type of dance,
what type would you choose?
Tap!  I took a class when I was little and I remember just loving it!


{five}
what is your favorite drink?
Grape Kool-Aid


{six}
if your house caught fire and
you could only grab three
things, what would they be?
My cat, my husband, my camera


{seven}
if you could only visit one
restaurant for the next five
years, which would it be?
Hm, that's a tough one.  I'm gonna have to go with El Nopal.  It's a mexican restaurant here in town.  Yum!


{eight}
who inspires you the most?
Another toughie!  I'll say my Mom and my Grandma.  Can't say just one. 


{nine}
if you had your own talk show, who
would your first three guests be?
Let's see.  I'll go with Jennifer Aniston, Seth Rogen, and Shigeru Miyamoto


{ten}
sneakers or sandals?
Barefoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment