Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one}
do you watch the history 
channel? if so, what's 
your favorite program?
Sometimes, but usually when my husband makes me. ;)


{two}
what is your favorite thing 
to do on a rainy day?
Make soup and read a book.


{three}
what does your dream 
house look like?
Walk in closet, garden tub, lots of trees, a big kitchen, lots of windows, my family inside.


{four}
what state were you born in?
Indiana


{five}
do you have a change jar?
if so, what do you use 
it for when it gets full?
I don't carry cash usually, but my hubs has one.  He uses it to by games and fun stuff.


{six}
what's the first website you look
at when you get on the computer?
Blogger!


{seven}
what is your favorite breakfast?
Couldn't choose!  I love it all!  Cereal, pancakes, eggs, waffles, bacon, sausage...yum!


{eight}
what's the most memorable 
trip you've ever taken?
Hm..tough one.  Probably going to DC with my class in 8th grade.  So fun!
{nine}
do you prefer your coffee 
black or with cream/milk/sugar?
Flavored creamer only!

{ten}
have you ever done a 
professional photo shoot?
Senior pictures and family photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment