Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Favorites

The Civil Wars - I am probably late to the game, but ohmigosh I love this group! Just listen to them and you will too!Benefit Erase Paste - I still totally love my Benefit Boi-ing concealer, but I now also LOVE my Erase Paste! I have been using it almost everyday and I just love it's cover and staying power!
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - No explanation needed. Just try it and you will never not use it!
Agatha Christie Towards Zero - I haven't been reading much lately, but I did read this and it was really good! I heart Agatha Christie!

Lush! I'll say no more. LOVE!Tresame Dry Shampoo and Maybelline One by One mascara - Please ignore the nail stuff as I haven't used it yet. I have been using the shampoo on my day 3 hair and it makes it nice and fresh again! I have also been using the One by One mascara and love it! It did take a few weeks to get used to it and I think maybe the formula needed to dry out a bit from use, but now I use it everyday and love it!
Urban Decay Naked Pallette - Do I really need to explain this love? No.
Firefly tv series - Jon and I started watching this on Netflix and we are hooked! This show is so good! Why do the good shows always get canceled after only one season?

No comments:

Post a Comment