Friday, April 1, 2011

Lush Haul

So hello there! This week was long and crazy. I am so very glad it's Friday! Ahhhhh. Ok just have to start with this cuteness!

Topeka doesn't like when I take pictures of him. Oh well. ;) Anyway, I'll start by saying that Lush is ahmahzing! Seriously! Here is what I got!

A Fizzbanger bath bomb. I already used it *insert sheepish face here* I did take a couple pictures of it in action though! It smelled like lemon candy and went from yellow to blue. The water turned a lovely shade of green! Also, once the blue part started fizzing, it sound like there were PopRocks in my bath! I didn't even have to use lotion after my bath! This bomb made my skin so soft!



A Dream Time bath melt. I have to admit I really don't care for the smell of this. I think I'll use it when I have a cold, b/c it really cleans out the sinuses!


A Ma Bar bubble bar. Smells so good! I can't wait to use this!


A Too Drunk Emotibomb. He's just cute! I can't place the scent, but I think it would also be good for use when I have a cold!


My personal favorite, the Dorothy bubble bar. OMG! It smells so flarking good! Like lilacs! I really really can't wait to use this one!


I got samples of the Fig and Leaves and Ice blue soaps. They both smell nice, but I have to say the Fig and Leaves smells so good! The Ice Blue is a little strong. Smells kinda like Icy Hot and a men's cologne.

So that's my Lush haul! I already put in another order to try some more things, so look for that coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment