Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sephora haul reviews and a preview

I just realized I never reviewed my sephora haul!

I have said before that I didn't think expensive makeup was worth the price. I was WRONG!!! I have said many times on here that I LOVE my MAC foundation. That was the beginning of wrong. After using my Benefit Boi-ing concealer, High Beam highlighter, and Eye Bright pencil, I am officially going on record that sometimes, paying more is worth it!
I have been looking for YEARS for a concealer that would cover my under eye circles. Nothing worked! (yes i get at least 8 hours of sleep and drink plenty of water, they don't go away!). UNTIL NOW!!!! I am seriously totally in love with my Boi-ing concealer. I will continue to use this forever! It covers my under dark under eye circles like magic! I can't speak to its use on zits b/c I don't get them on my face too often and don't use concealer on them when I do, b/c I like to let them heal without makeup. This product gets 3 thumbs up! A definite addition to my holy grail product list!
Moving on to the Eye Bright pencil. I love this! This is a favorite of many beauty bloggers, and now I know why! I use it on the inner and outer corners of my eyes and it really opens them up! My eyes appear larger and set further apart, which I like. I wouldn't call this a necessary product for everyone, but it's on my holy grail list!
Lastly, High Beam. Ok, I don't use blush b/c I have cheeks that turn really red at the drop of a hat, so I have never felt the need to add color. I have been using my High Beam as a substitute for blush and I will use it forever! I simply apply it under the apples of my cheeks up to the temples and blend. It give my cheekbones more definition (which is awesome b/c I basically have none) and gives me an awesome dewy glow! Another product added to my holy grail!

Ok, now for the preview! On tap for this weekend we have:

1. taxes (UGH!)

2. a trip to the laundromat to wash our comforter

3. a date with our besties

4. a trip to the store for essentials

And that's all folks!

badumptshhhh (that is the way you spell a rim shot followed by a cymbal crash, ok?)

No comments:

Post a Comment