Sunday, March 27, 2011

Things I wish I would have done in my teens/20's

I don't think it's a big secret that I wish I would have been more adventurous in my life. So here is a list of things I wish I would have done in my teens/20's. I guess I feel like since I'm nearing 30 *gasp!* I don't feel like I can do these things...hm.

1. Piercings! I always wanted to get my nose and lip pierced, but didn't. I wish I would have been more adventurous and gotten that done.

3. More Tattoos. Ok so I will actually probably be getting more tattoos anyway, but I wish I would have gotten them sooner.

4. More parties. I didn't party all that much through high school and college and I wish I would have pulled more all night parting while I had the chance. I'm getting old and can't stay up all night anymore!

5. More adventurous fashion/makeup/etc. I never experimented with fasion and makeup until really recently. I'm getting to an age where it isn't appropriate to play with some trends, and wish I would have done that when I was in ma' prime!

6. More outgoing. I had terrible self esteem all through high school and college and I definitely didn't go out of my way to talk to people. I was too scared I would say something "wrong". Anyway, I wish I would have been more outgoing and social. You never know who you'll meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment