Wednesday, March 23, 2011

#4

4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!



Jon and I went together to pick out my ring. We didn't have a lot of money to spend, plus I didn't want a big ring. I have smaller hands and wanted something proportionate. My ring is actually a promise ring from JC Penney. We just went to look at rings so I could get an idea of what I liked. I tried on my ring and fell in love! It's diamond and white gold. It was more than we were wanting to spend, but that week it was on sale! I told Jon that if he was gonna pop the question, he should really get it that week. Turns out he agreed! He bought it that week, but he didn't use it for another 5 months! We went ring shopping in February of 2009 and he didn't propose until July 2009! for our wedding bands, we have plain white gold bands. Mine is very thin to match the thin band on my e-ring. Jon's is a bit thicker.


No comments:

Post a Comment